Midnight Ice Ornament Kit

Handmade gifts for Christmas are some of my favorite gifts to give and to receive.  When I think of Christmas crafts, the kits to make gorgeous beaded ornaments are some of the best.  Not only are they awesome gifts today, but they become lovely heirlooms tomorrow.  

I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!

This great Christmas decoration kit contains everything (except the glue) you need to make two gorgeous Midnight Ice ornaments. You can get this kit for yourself from this Christmas Craft Kit Store, or you could also purchase one to give as a gift to a crafter you know. These elegant handmade decorations will add shimmer and sparkle to your Christmas tree. Midnight Ice ornaments are beautiful anytime, but they especially sparkle in the glow of holiday lights

If you love ornament kits, but need more information on how to make them, I know a place where you will find step by step instructions for making your own beautiful ornament. One of my published articles is all about How to Make Beaded Christmas Ornament Kits.

Remember, it's never too early to start working on your Christmas craft kits.




NOTE:  I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBayStore to View Available Ornament Kits.


Buy this ornament kit:   Midnight Ice Ornament ~ Makes 2 Ornaments


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love making ornaments and you are right! I need to get started to have some of these beautiful ornaments ready for to give as Christmas gifts. Wait, they would make great birthday gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornament - I'll be linking to your blog in a couple of weeks from my organize your Christmas blog as it's a great idea to make your Christmas ornaments early.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X