Christmas Ornaments & Craft Kits

There are so many fabulous and beautiful Christmas craft kits available that it is not always easy to choose just one or which Christmas decorations to make first.

I love to occasionally browse in the craft stores, but I actually prefer shopping online.  I can find so many "sold out" craft kits available online while I am sitting comfortably on my couch, still dressed in my pajamas, clicking computer keys and drinking coffee. 



My all time favorite online store is, of course, House of Sylvestermouse.  I have made many of my own Christmas crafts from kits offered for sale there.

I realize that it is only May, but starting our Christmas crafts now, will ensure they will be complete for Christmas, and there is nothing more exciting than giving or receiving handmade Christmas decorations.



The Midnight Star Beaded Ornament Kit


These new Midnight Star Beaded Sequin Ornament kits. are some of my personal favorites.

Sorry, this Item is SOLD OUT


They are elegantly beautiful Christmas ornaments and sparkle in the holiday lights on the Christmas tree.

If you love ornament kits, but need more information on how to make them, I have published my own step by step instructions for How to Make Beaded Christmas Ornament kits.

Remember, it is never too early to start working on your Christmas craft kits!





Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

1 comment:

  1. Definitely never too early to work on handmade Christmas gifts! Kits are a favorite of mine, too. Everything I need is right there. No running to the store to find a few items that I still need. That beaded midnight star ornament is truly stunning. It's perfect for me to make for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X