SUGAR PLUM FAIRY Christmas TREE SKIRT FELT KIT

Homemade Christmas decorations make a house feel like home and there is nothing more beautiful than a homemade Christmas tree skirt! Once you finish decorating the Christmas tree, you will enjoy adding that finishing touch which hides that ugly tree stand nicely. 

Sugar Plum Tree Skirt Kit
I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out! 
 


This is such a cute felt tree skirt kit and simply adds that spark of Christmas magic! The kit includes the stamped felt, beads and embroidery floss needed to complete the tree skirt. Instructions and a needle are also included.

When I make a felt tree skirt, I use Thermoweb Heat'n Bond Fusible Interfacing (sold separately) to hold the pieces in place. This makes machine stitching around the pieces much easier. I have made several felt craft kits when I used only the fusible interfacing and did not sew the edges. However, if you are going to place gifts on top of the tree skirt, I do recommend sewing the edges of each piece in place.
 
This Sugar Plum Fairy and all of her pretty little treats are certain to be a lovely addition to your holiday decor.

This beautiful Christmas tree skirt kit:
I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out! 
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY Christmas TREE SKIRT FELT KIT


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X