Santa’s Toy Shop Felt Ornaments Kit by Bucilla

I truly love making felt ornaments!  I have some that I joyfully place on my tree year after year that were originally made decades ago. I easily remember my children’s little hands holding them gently and placing them on the tree. I never had to worry that the felt ornaments would break or harm them.
 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bucilla-Christmas-Santas-Toy-Shop-Felt-Ornaments-Kit-Santa-NEW-/401039801888?hash=item5d5fd5be20
I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!

Over the years, I have made felt ornaments and given them as gifts. I usually make a set of ornaments and give each one as a separate gift to someone who will cherish it.

For instance, in the Santa’s Toy Shop felt ornaments kit, I would give the train to my son, but the ballerina to my daughter. Of course, I would have to make 2 teddy bears, instead of just one.

For now, all of the ornaments will hang on our family tree, but in years to come, the individual ornaments will follow their owners to a new home and another family tree. 

It is heartwarming to know the little things we make today, will go with our children tomorrow and continue to bring moments of delight to a home. 

  
NOTE:  I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBayStore to View Available Ornament Kits.

Featured Felt Ornament Kit:  Santa's Toy Shop Felt Ornament Set Kit   


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

1 comment:

  1. Felt ornaments have been very valuable in my family as well. But now I have grandchildren and making a felt Christmas ornament for each of them sounds like a perfect way to keep our tradition alive.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X