Woodland Holiday Tree Skirt Kit

Homemade Christmas decorations make a house feel like home! For many of us, Christmas is a time for family and tradition. One of the traditions in our home is decorating the Christmas tree and wrapping the base of the tree with the handmade felt Christmas tree skirt. Our tree skirt is over a decade old now, but it is a part of our Christmas traditions.  

I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!

I love this felt tree skirt kit! The kit includes the felt, trims, sequins, beads and floss needed to complete the tree skirt. When I make a felt tree skirt, I like to use Thermoweb Heat'n Bond Fusible Interfacing (sold separately) to hold the pieces in place. This makes machine stitching around the pieces a snap. I have made several felt craft kits when I used only the fusible interfacing and did not sew the edges. However, if you are going to place gifts on top of the tree skirt, I would recommend sewing the edges of each piece in place.

Santa and gifts are often part of any Christmas home décor, but the little woodland animals on this tree skirt are just so cheerful and sweet. What a wonderful way to include our forest friends in our holiday celebrations. 



NOTE:  I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBayStore to View Available Tree Skirt Kits.


 

Buy this beautiful Christmas tree skirt kit:   Woodland Holiday Christmas Tree Skirt kit


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

2 comments:

  1. Hi!,
    What a cute tree skirt. Love all the animals. We are starting a Blogger blog too. I'm so glad you posted this on FB so I know where to find you!
    - puzzlemaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tree skirt is so pretty and festive. I bet any children in the house would be fascinated by the fun design too.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X