Woodland Friends Snowman Door or Wall Hanging Kit

Greet your friends, family, neighbors and guest with these charming pals made from this Woodland Friends Snowman Door hanging kit.  Of course, you may prefer to bring this adorable handmade Christmas decoration indoors and use it as a wall hanging or perhaps on a mantel.  It would truly be delightful anywhere.


Sorry, this Item is SOLD OUT


Prepackaged felt kits take the guess work out of making our own handmade Christmas decorations and eliminate the stress and angst of designing our own patterns.  The kit includes the stamped felt, needle, cotton floss and the decorative sequins and beads needed to complete the door or wall hanging.  You will need to purchase the stuffing separately.

When I work with felt, I like to use Thermoweb Heat'n Bond Fusible Interfacing (sold separately) to hold the pieces in place and make the machine stitching around the pieces faster and easier.  

Personally, I really do love the charming snowman and his little team of wildlife friends.  This is one of the few Christmas decorations you wouldn't have to be in a hurry to take down.  It is adorably appropriate all winter long.


Buy this kit:  Woodland Friends Snowman Door / Wall Hanging Kit - Sorry, this Item is SOLD OUT. 
Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBay Store to View Available Felt Kits.
 





Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable but I've learned to accept that others craft beautifully and I can buy what they make! :-) And that's a good tip about extending a season beyond something obvious for one holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowmen are always delightful winter decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have one of these to add to my snowman collection. Love snowmen at Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Christmas project! My daughter loves snowmen for her holiday decor. This is a perfect kit for me to make and give to her. Wonderful idea for a gift project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snowman is adorable. I made a tree skirt that had many of the same decorations, years ago.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X