Pearls on Ice Bead & Sequin Ornament Kit

Bead & sequin ornament kits certainly make creating a beautiful Christmas ornament easy.  The Pearls on Ice bead and sequin ornament kit is an excellent example of Christmas ornaments that are pretty, and easy to make.

Each year, I select a new ornament kit to make for my children.  I usually make the same ornament for each child so their handmade ornament collections are alike.  I wouldn't want either of them to think I am showing favoritism.   That would be true for friends too.  If I am giving my handmade beaded ornaments as gifts, I want them to be the same for everyone.  The only exception would be if someone has a color preference or if I know that they hate a particular color.  Blue is a universally loved color, so it is always a safe color selection.


http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEARLS-ON-ICE-set-of-4-Beaded-Sequin-Ornaments-Kit-NEW-/400974304266?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Pearls on Ice Ornament
Currently SOLD OUT


Since I am making matching ornaments, I often purchase a kit that will make several ornaments.  The kits that include the supplies for multiple ornaments are definitely more economical, which is another plus.

The Pearls on Ice ornament kit featured here today includes supplies to make 4 beaded and sequin ornaments.  That makes this an excellent choice for gift giving or if I want to have multiples of the same ornament on my own Christmas tree.






NOTE:  I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBayStore to View Available Ornament Kits.
 

Buy today's featured kit:  PEARLS ON ICE set of 4 Beaded Sequin Ornaments Kit


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X