Santa's Workshop Crochet Pattern Book

Everyone loves Santa's workshop.  Even adults enjoy stepping into that fantastical world of fun, toys and enchantment.  We can create our own shop right in our own homes with the Santa's Workshop Crochet book.


Santa's Workshop Crochet Book ~
I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!


As you can see, there are twelve crochet designs in this one book to construct your very own Christmas wonderland.  I especially love the crochet animals and figures.  Children can handle them and love on these decorative crocheted pieces. 

Some of these patterns do recommend parts that could become choking hazards.  If you know you will have small children in your home this Christmas, I recommend using French Knots that could not be pulled off and simply leaving off any embellishments like the jingle bells.  It won't harm the design to omit them and making the figures so they can be handled by anyone, will truly make them treasures to everyone.  They could easily become a part of the best memories of Christmases past.





Normally I only recommend books that have patterns that cross all skill levels.  However, I have made an exception in this case.  All of these patterns have an "intermediate" skill level rating, but they are just so adorable!  

This book would make a lovely gift suggestion for an avid crocheter.  Perhaps, if you give the book, you will be blessed with a return gift of a finished set.

 
Wishing all of my readers a very, Merry Christmas!






NOTE:  I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBayStore to View Available Crochet Books.

Buy today's featured crochet pattern book: Santa's Workshop Crochet Pattern Book ~ NEW
Save


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

2 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of Christmas designs to crochet. As a crochet crafter I can easily picture the finished pieces sitting around my Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I am in love with that darling Rudolph! Red nose and all. But, how charming all the items in the Santa's Workshop are. I do appreciate your recommendation for changing the embellishments to make them safe for the very young. My toddler granddaughter will want to hold these and carry them around. I can see great Christmas treasures in her future.

    ReplyDelete

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X