Celebrate the Holiday with Sunbonnet Sue

Handmade quilts are some of the most precious gifts we can give to our loved ones.  Several years ago, my own mother decided to make each of her children a handmade quilt for Christmas.  Those quilts have been, and continue to be, treasured by each of us.  We will someday pass them down to our children.  Mom's love and gift will be continue to warm us and our hearts for decades and generations to come.

I enjoy quilting myself and I love working with fun quilt squares like the Sunbonnet Sue blocks in the Sunbonnet Sue Celebrates Holidays pattern book.  Sunbonnet Sue is an eternally youthful girl who is most often depicted outdoors and often in the company of small animals.  I have always loved the little gardening images, but I absolutely adore these properly festively holiday celebrating little Sues.


Sunbonnet Sue Celebrates Holidays
I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out! 


This quilt would truly be a delight to make. With the patterns in this book, I could easily make individual holiday banners or small wall hangings, and change them with the seasons or holiday.

What a delightful way to celebrate the holidays in our home!






Buy today's featured Quilting Book:  Sunbonnet Sue Celebrates the Holidays Quilt Book - I'm sorry, but this item is currently sold out!  Please visit the House of Sylvestermouse eBay Store to View Available Felt Kits.


Note: The author may receive a commission from purchases made using links found in this article. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from purchases.” Disclosure Statement

X